- After an initial phone call, we meet with families to garner a comprehensive understanding of their requirements. This includes learning about each student’s academic needs, individual talents, and personal interests. We need to know each family’s values so that we can find a tutor that fully aligns with these.
- Following this meeting, if you choose to go ahead with the search, we ask you to sign your agreement with our Terms and we charge an Arrangement Fee which covers the cost of the Tutor search.
- We then write a detailed job specification for your review. This forms the basis of our recruitment.
- As well as being displayed on our website, adverts are placed in specialised and reputable educational press. We know that our marketing reaches tens of thousands of teachers.
- The application process for Tutors is rigorous and highly customised for every job.
- Of the hundreds of CVs and résumés from applicants, we only shortlist the very best and most qualified.
- We then check references for every shortlisted Tutor.
- The remaining handful of Tutors that pass every quality check are then interviewed in person.
- The best two or three candidates are then put forward to the Client for their final decision. Start dates are agreed, final contracts signed, and the tutoring starts.
This tried and tested process results in superb outcomes. If you would like to get started then contact us.